GRPD investigate overnight shooting | News
GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM)- Grand Rapids Police say one person is in the hospital after being shot multiple times overnight.
It happened shortly after 2 a.m. Thursday in the 900 Block of Griggs Street SE. Police tell WZZM 13 news that the victim said three people came to their house. One of the suspects shot at the victim and all three ran off.
No other information is available at this time.
If you have any information, you are asked to call Grand Rapids Police.
Upcoming Events near Grand Rapids South
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grand Rapids police are investigating an overnight stabbing during an apparent robbery attempt.
- Break dance school celebrates 10 years of street dancing
- Outdoor watch party planned for MSU-Oregon game
- The Rapid gives annual update to Kent Co. commissioners
- Kris Spaulding helps Brewery Vivant find a new way of making merry