Man surrenders after firing shots in home | News
GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) - A man has surrendered to Grand Rapids Police after firing his handgun inside his home.
Grand Rapids Police say they were called to the home in the 300 block of Griggs SE at about 11:00am by a woman saying there had been a domestic argument in the home and the man was firing his gun.
She was able to get out of the home safely.
Police surrounded the home and the man eventually came out and surrendered to police peacefully.
We'll have more details when they become available.
Upcoming Events near Grand Rapids South
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GRFD confirms child playing with fire caused West Side blaze
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State