Man surrenders after firing shots in home | News
GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) - A man has surrendered to Grand Rapids Police after firing his handgun inside his home.
Grand Rapids Police say they were called to the home in the 300 block of Griggs SE at about 11:00am by a woman saying there had been a domestic argument in the home and the man was firing his gun.
She was able to get out of the home safely.
Police surrounded the home and the man eventually came out and surrendered to police peacefully.
We'll have more details when they become available.
Upcoming Events near Grand Rapids South
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town GR North: Expect driving detours during Monroe Avenue construction
- My Town: The Hashtag Battle over the 2014 Jump Jam
- My Town: IMMER5E museum exhibit to open at Harrison Park School
- My Town GR North: Think twice before buying bunnies and chicks for Easter
- Cupcakes with a twist: paleo and vegan cupcakes